This scrumptious recipe comes from the blog Jo Cooks. It was extremely easy to put together. I served it alongside some brown rice and with a side salad. It made a delicious vegetarian meal. These roasted veggies would also make a terrific side dish and would be super served at a Thanksgiving feast!
- 1 lb cremini mushrooms, cleaned
- 2 cups cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 2 cups cocktail tomatoes
- 12 garlic cloves, peeled
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400 F degrees.
- In a bowl add all the mushrooms, veggies and garlic. Drizzle with olive oil then add Italian seasoning, salt, pepper and toss until well combined.
- Dump the veggies to a baking sheet and place in the preheat oven. Roast for 20 to 30 minutes or until mushrooms are golden brown and cauliflower is fork tender.
- Garnish with fresh parsley before serving. <I served with a side of rice and a side salad>