Tuesday, October 11, 2011

S'mores On A Stick



So my baking-genius-of-a-friend, Melissa (Harper Street Treats), made over 800 of these S'mores Pops two weekends ago for a huge family event in Houston to promote her business. She sent me pictures and had me drooling! Melissa told me how to make them and I couldn't believe how simple it was...so, I decided to whip some up on a much smaller scale. Now mine did not turn out as beautiful as hers, but, I imagine they tasted just as yummy! It literally took me 5 minutes to make 10 of them...you should have seen my boys' faces when I gave them these after-school treats!

I bet serving these at a Halloween party would be a huge hit! Or any party really! Give them a shot!!

To make 10 S'mores pops:

10 large marshmallows
1/2 c. chocolate chips
1 tsp canola oil
1/2 c. crushed graham crackers (you can buy them pre-crushed!)
10 wooden sticks

Place chocolate chips and canola oil in a small microwavable bowl. Microwave on high for one minute and stir. If needed, return chocolate to the microwave for 15 second intervals, stirring after each time. Once chocolate is melted and smooth, it is ready.


Put graham cracker crumbs in another small bowl.


Skewer one marshmallow on the end of a stick. Roll in melted chocolate to coat. Roll in graham cracker crumbs. Repeat with remaining marshmallows.


How simply is that?!

No comments:

Post a Comment