ANOTHER fabulous recipe from my go-to blog, Minimalist Baker. Here is the recipe word for word:
- 1 1/4 cup high quality semisweet or dark chocolate chips (I used 2 cups)
- 2 heaping cups high quality white chocolate
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup raw or roasted pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup raw almonds
- In the microwave or over a double boiler, melt the dark chocolate, stirring occasionally. Once melted, pour over a cookie sheet and spread until even - should be a fairly thin layer.
- Place pan in freezer to harden for at least 10-15 minutes.
- Rinse your bowl clean and melt the white chocolate chips, stirring occasionally. Once melted, remove from heat and add pumpkin pie spice. Stir until thoroughly mixed.
- Remove pan from freezer and pour white chocolate over the top of the dark chocolate, moving quickly to spread it carefully in an even layer directly on top. Get the edges as close to lined up as possible.
- Quickly sprinkle on almonds, pumpkin seeds and cranberries. Pop in freezer for another 10-15 minutes.
- Then break into pieces and store in an airtight container or bag. Refrigerate to keep fresh for longer.