Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Tart & Refreshing Cranberry, Celery, Apple Juice


Every now and then I feel the need to share a juicing recipe so you all don't think I just sit around and eat pumpkin cookies all day long! I've been making this refreshing juice weekly. It makes enough for me to have a nice big glass three days in a row (I store it in an airtight glass container in the fridge and I use a masticating juicer). The tart cranberries, sweet apples and salty celery sticks blend together to make a lip smacking, eye opening breakfast juice that makes me say, "Ahhh!" every time I take a sip! I hope you feel the same way! Enjoy!

12 oz bag of cranberries, rinsed well (about two cups)
8 small apples
1 bunch of celery
lemon, peeled (optional)

Put all the fruit and celery through the juicer. Re-juice the pulp if you have a masticating juicer. Drink within the day or store for a couple of days in an air-tight glass container.

No comments:

Post a Comment