Sunday, August 3, 2014

Watermelon Mint Blended Juice


Refreshing!! That word best describes this delicious blended juice. Oh and I need to add in easy, too! Refreshing and easy! Oh and one more word- delicious! Okay, you get the point!

My husband and I loved this, our kids loved it......I think it'd be perfect served at a BBQ.....it could even be spiked for an adult beverage.

This made approx. four 8 oz glasses of juice.
I forgot to put the sugar in this picture.....but, just a little goes a long way! The watermelon itself is very sweet.

4 cups of seedless watermelon, cubed (about 3 lbs)
1/2 cup coconut water (you can use regular water instead)
24 mint leaves
1 Tbl coconut sugar (you can use regular white sugar instead)
1/2 a lemon, seeded with rind removed
2 cups of ice

Place all ingredients in a powerful blender (I use a Vitamix). Blend until juice is smooth without any lumps. The consistency should be like juice, not a smoothie. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment